for Volume 3, Issue 1, 2015
Alphanumeric Journal is devoted to original research in the field of business administration and related areas. The aim of the journal is to provide a medium by which a wide range of experience can be exchanged among researchers from diverse fields such as social sciences, and engineering. Alphanumeric serves as a vehicle for researchers and practitioners in the field of quantitative methods, and is enabling a process of sharing in all fields related to the operations research, statistics, econometrics and management informations systems in order to enhance the quality on a globe scale.
- Money- Physical Capital Nexus: How Valid Is McKinnon Complementarity Hypothesis In Turkish Economy?
Gülbahar ÜÇLER & Şerife ÖZŞAHİN
- Optimization Of A Vehicle Routing Problem In A Logistics Company In Turkey
Murat OTURAKÇI & Işıl UYAN
- Implementing Simple Slope Techniques To Interaction Of Work Variables
B. Aydem ÇİFTÇİOĞLU & Özer ARABACI
- Multi-Objective Optimization Of Build-Operate-Transfer (Bot) Tender Problem For Private Sector Companies
Elif ACAR & Hasan DURUCASU
- The Relationship Between Bank Loans And Economic Growth In Turkey: 1995-2010
Mahmut ZORTUK & M. Yunus ÇELİK
Fatih ÇEMREK, Hilal BAYKUŞ, Özer ÖZAYDIN
- The Impact Of Information Technologies And Computer Usage On The Student Success In Accounting Courses
Cevdet KIZIL, Sadi Evren ŞEKER, Derya BOZAN